- No Smoking (smoking in the Chalet will mean an immediate forfeiture of your damage deposit)
- No Pets
- Any persons under 25 must be accompanied by someone over 25 years of age.
- Check-in time is 4pm
- Check-out time is 2pm
- No outdoor shoes in the Chalet
- We expect that you will leave the chalet in the same clean condition that you found it.
- There is a washer and dryer for linens and towels provided or many people prefer to bring their own to save time at clean-up. If you use the linens in the chalet please allow enough time to launder, fold and put them away before departure. An appropriate charge will be made against your security deposit for any unfinished laundry.
- If additional cleaning is required after you leave, an appropriate charge will be made against your security deposit. If loose garbage is left in the garbage can the pick-up service will not take it and there will be a $50 charge.
- A refundable security deposit of $300 is required for all rentals ($600 for a New Years Eve booking).
- Damage liability is not limited to the amount of the security deposit.
There are two parking passes available. We will send these with your final confirmation letter. These must be displayed on your vehicle's dash at all times. If you forget your passes we may be able to bring up a replacement but there will be a surcharge of $50.
We have a 2 night minimum booking in the winter season (3 during holiday periods).
If your reservation is made more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, the following terms apply:
- A deposit of $300 is required in order to secure your booking.
- Your deposit must be received within 14 days of your reservation.
- The balance, including security deposit must be received at least 30 days prior to your arrival date.
If your reservation is made within 30 days of your arrival date, the following terms apply:
- The entire rental fee, plus security deposit is required.
- This payment should be received as quickly as possible in order to secure your booking and must be received prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to your arrival date are refundable subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to your arrival date are non-refundable.
- Cancellations for bookings during Christmas(Dec 19th to Jan 3rd), Spring Break and Easter are non-refundable.
'No Snow' policy
In the event that there is no snow and the whole of the Alpine operations are closed and you chose to not stay, then we will refund half of your rental amount. We think that the weather is nobody's fault and therefore the burden should be split between the two parties.
If we are able to re-book any of the dates from a non-refundable cancellation we will re-imburse the fees for those dates, subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
Please make all cheques payable to Helen Austin and send them to: